Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Still Bleeding...

We are still here, just waiting for some good news and trying to keep a positive attitude. Most of those that I have worked with for the last five years have gone or will be gone very shortly. I will be going soon, where, I am not sure. I hope it is to a place of my choosing, if not, it is going to hurt an awful lot. Throw a few good thoughts this direction, I would appreciate it. A novena would be fine...

A few "In Memoriams"

Roger Correa-Just a hell of a good man, who raised a good family and showed
love to a whole bunch of us.

Mr. Cantu-A nice old gentleman who collected tolls at the Los Ebanos Ferry sometimes.

Jay Moore-The best gunsmith I have ever known and worked with. He was a friend
to generations of sportsmen, from my grandfather to me.

I will try to keep this site going, if things go well and I end up where I would like to be, it should come back to the original mission statement.

BT